Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh La La - Premium Denim for $40.00!

One of my resolutions for the New Year is to SPEND LESS. With the economy situation these days, everyone is on a budget. I really have to cut my habit of eating out and of course my shopping splurges. Ever since my first pair of Seven for all Mankind, I was hooked on buying premium jeans. The saying "once you start, you can't stop" is sOOO true!

But alas, Karyn from Alias Denim introduced me to her line of premium denim! I got myself a pair of premium denim jeans for only $40!! You can probably only get jeans for this price at Old Navy, but it is NOT half as nice, comfortable, and fitting as these jeans! There is only one wash at this time, but I'm sure they will be coming up with some new washes in the near future. Either way, dark denim is a must have! These jeans are super soft with a really nice wash. But I think the best part of it is the fit. I am a shorty with a flat butt and these fit really well because they lengthen my leg and give me a butt! Perfect!

I was reading Alias's about us and it is so similar to my vision for Ruche.
Alias: "We were tired of paying hundreds of dollars for premium denim. We loved the fit and style but didn't love what it was doing to our bank account. We tried less expensive jeans, but just couldn't find the right style and price combination....Look HOT without burning a hole in their jean pocket." I'm all for that!

Get them at aliasdenim.com for $40!.

Check out some picture:


4 comments:

Jill GG said...

OOHHHH! I love Alias Denim, I recently discovered them as well and love my new pair I just got! I too cannot wait to see what other rinses and fits they will have! Thanks for sharing!

Flavia Flanders said...

Cool!..

Crimzen Creative said...

I couldn't agree more! They are great for the price and Karyn is super -- way to support the women!!

The Muse said...

Jeans that aid the derriere...priceless!