Friday, December 30, 2011

Love Stories: Capture Special Moments

As one year ends and another begins, here is a short and sweet post about capturing special moments, brought to you by Anna. May your weekend be filled with love, laughter, and cherished memories. Happy New Year, everyone!


This is the time of the year when we tend to reflect on our lives and our loves. Not only have I fallen in love once in this lifetime, but I've fallen in love with two special little people. The day I first met them both, it was love at first sight. I knew they were coming; I had time to prepare. You prepare their nurseries, buy special toys, fold sweet smelling clothes. Your belly is rubbed, your body aches. But, finally the wait is over and into your arms is placed the most precious gift. And it is love. A love that will never go away however horrible the day can be and a love that grows as they grow. It makes me not take a moment for granted and to hold them and hug them for as long as I can.


--Anna
Simply Stylish Mom



See the previous Love Stories here! If you would like to submit your story and join our Ruche Blogger Family, please send an e-mail to blog@shopruche.com. You may attach up to 5 photos. Please try to keep your stories to a 1200 word limit. You will receive an e-mail when your story is selected.

No comments: