Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Picture This: My Heart Belongs in...

Guest post by Charming Gypsy

I was born in Canada and live in Canada, yet my heart seems to always be in New York City and I wanted to create a photo collection with a few photos I took the last time I visited New York. I love taking photos that capture something unique and that will help me remember exactly where I was when I took the photo. I hope that others will enjoy these photos too!


Join our Ruche Blogger Family! Click here for details.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure ANYONE would move to NYC after seeing these beautiful photos :)

Sammy
www.charliestella.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These photos are amazing!! I absolutely love the first one!! Amazing!!

xx Magna
http://justdailythings.blogspot.com