Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shoes Shoes Shoes!



I've finally gotten some time to update my blog. Fall is coming and that means its time for some fall shoes (and clothes of course). Ruche is still working on getting you some new fall apparel must haves, but we did update the site with fall shoes! I found some awesomes that you might like. I was browsing the net and of course my Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters catalogs to find fall shoe trends. And as most of you may already, the high heel oxfords are totally hot for fall.

They are absolutely adorable with a short skirt and pantyhoses. They look good with some skinny pants too. Images below are from the new Urban Oufitters Fall catalog.




Below are new shoes now available at Shopruche.com. Sizes are limited for the first round of stock, so get them while your sizes are still available. My favorites are the "gray studded pointy heels" and the "tie me up taupe heel strap".













More NEW ITEMS can be seen here.

We've also restocked on a couple things:
going seagreen organic top

black houndstooth scarf

deep purple floral chiffon skirt

2 comments:

Crimzen Creative said...

Your shoe selections are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Really an awesome selection of fabulous shoes.