Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ruche Styles UtterlyEngaged's "Where the Wild Things Are"

Ruche styles for UtterlyEngaged.com's "Where the Wild Things Are", which features a bachlorette camping trip. I thought the idea was just genius! You always hear about the party, spa, girls night out bachlorette parties, but why not a girl's camping trip! Check out the awesome decor in the images below and the rest of the images at UtterlyEngaged.com. I had the greatest time working the most talented group of people!















5 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this!! Amazing idea. The styling and photos turned out beautifully!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i've loved this bachelorette party ever since i first saw it. it's amazing!

makes me wish i had a friend getting married so i could throw one like this!

Angie said...

What a great idea!!! LOVE it's originality!! This would be great just because- doesn't just have to be a bachelorette party.

shopruche.com said...

I know! Sounds like lots of fun!

shopruche.com said...

I know! Sounds like lots of fun!