Monday, November 21, 2011

Picture This: A Reader's Travels

Guest post by Bonnie

I went to Paris this year with my hubby and we spent 10 beautiful days in Paris. Springtime in Paris is magical. These are a few of my favorite photos that I took whilst there.

To see more from Bonnie, take a peek at her blog. ♥ If you'd like to submit your own photos for our Picture This series, please visit our Ruche Blogger Family page for details. Thank you!

Pin It


Jocee said...

this was so. so beautiful. je adore. :))
-jocee <3

lafle said...

heavenly amazing.....;)))))))))))

Shannon Rosan said...


Bonnie said...

It's so weird to see my name as a label on the blog! I am super happy! Thank you for posting them!

Jenni said...

Beautiful photos!

Roberta said...

Someday I hope to go there...but for now I'm happy to visit through your lovely photographs! Great job ;}