Thursday, November 3, 2011

Project DIY: Chic Bathroom Tray

Guest post by Follow Us Here
Hello! Today I'm going to show you how I made this bathroom tray using an old picture frame, old pair of lace leggings, and hot glue. 
Materials:
Old picture frame
Old pair of lace leggings
Hot Glue
Instructions:
I removed the old picture from a 4×6 frame. I flipped the back piece of cardboard over, so the black velvet side would be facing up {not the cardboard side}.  Then cut the lace leggings leaving about 3/4″ extra so that I could wrap it around the velvet and hot glue. Once all the lace was glued and the corners were cut down so they weren’t too bulky, I placed the glass back into the frame, followed by the new lace backing and closed the hinges. I now had a bathroom tray that would hold all my little girlie treats! It took me less than 10 minutes and was basically free {although, this could easily be made or under $10 if you had to purchase everything}!

xoxo
Shan

6 comments:

Yasmeen said...

Such a simple cute idea :P This would only take a few minutes too! Will try...


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Two Happy Hearts said...

so pretty & simple! might just have to give it a try.

Knitful Dezigns said...

so lovely!

Tündéri Lonka said...

so cool idea!
http://tunderilonka.blogspot.com

Supal said...

GORGEOUS!! I am pinning this immediately and making it this weekend :)

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful idea!