Saturday, November 19, 2011

Style File: Customer Style

We adore seeing our customers style their favorite pieces. Take a moment and see what these fabulous Ruche customers think about their purchases. ♥

Last week while online shopping at Ruche, I fell head over heels (no pun intended) with these pretty shoes that now fit my feet. When the time came to pick my shipping method I noticed that store pick up was an option. WHAT? I sure didn't know that was an option. Better yet, it was very close to my house! The next day I went into their shop to pick them up and I was greeted by the kindest customer service and a sweet pup they have on board there! I'm counting my experience as a win win win. Price, customer service, and happy feet.   --Meg, from The Happy Hour


I gotta say, Ruche is quickly becoming one of my go-to places for online browsing. Not only am I now addicted to their jewelry, and especially their rings, but I continue to find a few pretty fantastic clothing items from their curvy plus line as well. This top, the Cape Mead Top, is one such gem, and so "me." I love its shades of blue (a color that always looks fabulous on me), its elasticized waist band, its bateau neckline and its kimono-like elbow-length sleeves. Often kimono sleeves look off-balance on me, but these have just the right proportion. It's also a perfect length that hits me just below the hips with the right amount of flare. I'm looking forward to wearing the top with everything from skinnes to more pencil skirts (thinking about a blue pinstripe or yesterday's grey tweed for next time), to olive jackets and yellow cardigans.   --Jessica, from Surely Sonsy

xo,
Ruche

Pin It

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That pink jacket is adorable, beautiful outfits ladies!

butiksofie said...

thats soooo beautiful, love the colors, hughs ANja

Bonnie said...

They look so stylish!

Grace said...

i love that coat!! i think it's from anthropologie?

Nicole said...

Thank you for posting this! It's great to see the curvy plus item on a real body. I've loved that shirt but was not sure how it would look on a "real" body. Now I want it!

Poppy and Pearl Co. said...

LOVE the shoes!!

Megan Marie said...

@grace: yes the coat is from Anthropologie. on a double sale! it's so fun to wear around!

tanandmeg.blogspot.com

platformshoesandwintercoat said...

Meg's coat!!!!!

Theme Wedding said...

Flying fox in pink jacket !!!