Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spotlight: Lucille Ball


"I'm not funny. What I am is brave."
--Lucille Ball

image sources: one, two, three, four

Also known as the "First Lady of Television", Lucille Ball was a successful starlet and remains one of the most beloved sitcom actresses of all time. Her impact on the entertainment industry was widely recognized with her Emmy Awards, Television Hall of Fame induction, and executive status over her own film studio. Her confidence and infectious charm will forever be a true inspiration.

Our Lucille Ball outfit inspiration: dress, shoes, earrings

xo,
Ruche

6 comments:

Kim said...

She's a stunner. Always has been. Always will be.

-kim
found the route

Krysti Kalkman said...

I <3 Lucille. ;) I'll always remember cracking up with my mom watching I love Lucy growing up.

Julie said...

I love Lucille Ball!! =) It's so funny that you did a spotlight on her because I just recently did a marker drawing of her on my blog, right here. http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/2011/12/lucille-ball.html. Check it out if you have time. =)

<3 Julie

The Sister Studio said...

Love, love, love her...and these photos. Thanks for sharing! :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Lucy-Desi Center for Comedy said...

Hello All,

If you love Lucy as much as we do, make sure you check out our Facebook page where you can stay updated with current news involving Lucy, Desi, and the "I Love Lucy" show. Just fallow the link below!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucy-Desi-Center/131667716884328

Also, for fun trivia, games, shopping, and more make sure you check out our website www.Lucy-Desi.com. Have a great day!

ensalada Rusa said...

that's a way to be brave with style!