Thursday, June 16, 2011

Project DIY: Braided Scarf Tutorial

Today we bring a quick and easy idea for taking your braids to the next level.
All you need is a light scarf (we're using our Lantana Blossoms Floral Scarf), medium to long hair, and a hair tie.


Step 1
Brush all of your hair to one side and separate into 2 sections.

Step 2
Take a small strand from one of the sections and tie the end of your scarf around the strand.

Step 3
Using the scarf as the 3d section, braid your hair as usual.

Step 4
 Tie the remainder of the scarf around the ends of your hair and secure with a hair tie.

Voila! You've got yourself a fun new hairstyle.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea!

Joll Burr said...

great idea, tweeted!

Ashley Turchin said...

Love it :)

LifestyleBohemia said...

I love this idea! I'm thinking this may be my "accessory" next time I go to the beach. Thanks for sharing!
xx

Dori the Giant said...

Love it!

Sarah with an "h" said...

That is such a great idea! And I love scarves so I'm totally trying it out. :)

:o)Sarah
restlessromantic.blogspot.com

melissa said...

So pretty!

Michelle's Style File said...

Fantastic idea- will def give this a go!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Sněhurka said...

Woow! I'll try it after my hair will be dry. :)

Monica said...

Such a neat summer idea!

M.