Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Personalized Stamps

Etsy artist, Kozue, is amazing! If you send her a photo, she'll turn it into a drawing. After you approve the drawing, she'll hand carve the image and turn it into a stamp. They are perfect for wedding announcements, invitations, and thank you cards!





Elsie, from A Beautiful Mess, plans to use her stamp for stationary and thank you notes. ♥


We swoon over wedding details like this. How will you personalize your wedding?

xo,
Ruche

4 comments:

Molly said...

I love these and may just have to think of the perfect way to incorporate one in my wedding! I have lots and lots of plans for personal touches. I actually just posted about the dave the dates I made with little round magnets. :)

platformshoesandwintercoat said...

Beyond amazing, and what a steal!

hilljean said...

I feel like every time I turn around (especially on Ruche)I see another thing that I would incorporate into my hypothetical-wedding-redo. I want to marry my husband a million times just so I can plan a million weddings!

Unknown said...

Who doesn't love stamps? I stamped my wedding invitation envelopes with a bird nest stamp and personally designed the invitations. I have pictures of the reception on my blog...
www.theartofmichelle.blogspot.com.

But unfortunately I don't have pictures of the invitations...