Thursday, June 30, 2011

Project DIY: Summer Appetizer

Hi, everyone! It's Jen from Jen Loves Kev. I am super excited to share one of my new favorite recipes with you today. I love appetizers, but in the summer months traditional appetizers seem so heavy to eat. The thought of eating mozzarella sticks, potato skins, etc. in 90 degree weather just doesn't seem to go together. When I found this recipe for strawberry-kiwi summer rolls, I couldn't wait to try it out. It is perfect for summer eating. Enjoy!

Thank you for the amazing recipe, Jen! We can't wait to try it out ourselves. Ruche ladies, make sure you stop by Jen Loves Kev! You'll find more recipes, stylish fashion posts, motherhood musings, adventure, and more. ♥

xo,
Ruche

5 comments:

Carol W. said...

this looks so yummy, I must try this! TFS

Jayne R. said...

Oh gosh! That looks so delicious. Great post!

Tara said...

MMMM, looks delish!!

Anonymous said...

My hubby and I whipped these up over the weekend. They are AMAZING!!

personal injury said...

Thank you for your article, pretty worthwhile material.