Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bridal Collection Sneak Peek

Did you see our sneak peek on Green Wedding Shoes yet? Stop by their exclusive post, which shows a sneak peek of our bridal collection. The bridal collection launches on Monday and we hope you're just as anxious as we are!

Will you be looking for anything special?


♥

xo,
Ruche

5 comments:

MJ said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The one dress is a Nataya dress! I love these dresses and am so happy you're going to sell them. Looks like it's giong to be a beautiful collection!

Sarai and Nancy said...

So beautiful! I'm for sure getting a dress here... someday when I actually get married hahaa
~Sarai
the-puddle-jumpers.blogspot.com

Hezoo said...

I dream of having a lace dress for my wedding. I am really excited for the Ruche Bridal Collection! I'm seriously counting down the days!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.
it's like I had died and gone to fashion heaven..