Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project DIY: Business Card Holder


Business Card Holder DIY
Guest Post by Julie

I was struggling to think of an idea for displaying my business cards at the show this weekend. I didn't want to get one of the standard holders you can find at the store. I wanted something a little more creative, with a handmade touch. With a little embellishment, I was able to turn an old Altoids tin into a cute business card holder!


--Julie, from Julie Ann Art

See more DIY projects here! If you would like to join our Ruche Blogger Family, please send an e-mail to blog@shopruche.com and attach photos. You will receive an e-mail if your post is selected. Thank you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this idea! Too cute!!

Jen Zalewski said...

This is adorable!

Julie Ann said...

Thanks for letting my guest post! :]

xo
Julie ANn

Unknown said...

cute idea, it looks adorable :)

shannonmarie said...

So cute. I don't have any business cards, but I'd find a use for this :-)