Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Moodboard by Delightfully Tacky!

Hi everyone! Elizabeth here, from Delightfully Tacky. Since getting engaged in August I've been feverishly collecting inspiration for my upcoming wedding in November and Ruche so kindly asked me to share with you guys some of my wedding inspirations!


November in Washington state is almost guaranteed to be rainy and cold, so an outdoor wedding was out of the picture, but I still want to have my wedding feel light and fresh, despite the inevitable fall temperatures.


I opted for a color palette that was both rustic and fall, but still had summery overtones.


Since a lot of my wedding decor will be DIY and handmade, much of my inspiration is DIY-friendly.


We've only got about six weeks left before the big day so I'm in the midst of lots of crafting and constructing various wedding decor items!



image sources: glitter shoes via grey likes weddings, mr & mrs fringe via a beautiful mess, bouquet via ben blood, cake bunting via kiki la rue, invites via curious doodles, pillows via green wedding shoes, fringe chairs via green wedding shoes.

5 comments:

Elizabeth@rosalilium said...

cute collection. I can't wait until I can start planning a wedding. It looks like much fun.

kat @ withachanceof said...

all these are just lovely but i adore the ribbons on the back on the chairs! its a unique twist.

Poppy and Pearl Co. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Oh-so pretty :)

Matter Of Style said...

the party preparation is always the best part,the attention to details is a measure of how much we care about the event. Diying your own decors will make your wedding more personal and special!

www.guipuzcoa-3d.com said...

Thanks so much for the post, really effective data.